The Bon Secours Hospital, Tralee is a private hospital in County Kerry, Ireland. Owned by the Roman Catholic Bon Secours Sisters, it offers healthcare to privately insured patients. Bon Secours Health System is internationally accredited by the Joint Commission International Accreditation Standards for Hospital (JCI), the leading organisation in the international accreditation of hospitals for quality and patient safety.
Due to increase demand on the service and departmental development, the X-ray department of Bon Secours Hospital Tralee, Co. Kerry are recruiting the following:
The Radiography Department provides both in-patient and out-patient diagnostic services consisting of Ultrasound, general radiography, digital fluoroscopy and bone densitometry.
Opportunities also exist to participate in the On-Call Service for General Radiography.
- CORU Registered
- BSc in Radiography or the Diploma of the College of Radiographers or an equivalent qualification validated by the Irish Institute of Radiographers
- Diploma in Medical Ultrasound or equivalent and two years post-DMU experience to include General, Upper Abdominal, Pelvic, TV, Small Parts, Vascular (Carotid and Leg Venous) Ultrasound
- Awareness of radiation safety legislation and regulations essential
- Knowledge of current theory and practice in Diagnostic Radiography essential.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to write code – HTML & CSS (SCSS flavor of SASS preferred when writing CSS)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, bonus points for familiarity with Sketch (Sketch is our preferred concepting tool)
- Cross-browser and platform testing as standard practice
- Experience using Invision a plus
- Experience in video production a plus or, at a minimum, a willingness to learn
Salary: Salary is based on the Senior Radiographer Point of Scale starting at €45944.00- €53,357.00
Hours: 37 Hours per week
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.