We are currently seeking skilled healthcare assistants to join our Nursing Team at Abbeylands nursing home who will contribute to delivering the high standards of care to our residents.
We pride ourselves on having the most passionate Nursing Team in the industry delivering the highest standard of quality care to our residents, focusing on their happiness, wellbeing and comfort.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a supportive environment whilst working with an experienced team of Healthcare Professionals in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of the healthcare staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision-making ability
- Availability to work varied shift patterns, across Monday to Sunday.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant Qualifications necessary
- Practical experience in a caring capacity desired.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Be comfortable working in a sometimes, challenging environment.
- Have a good level of English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Availability to work varied shift patterns days, nights & weekends, across Monday to Sunday.
What we offer
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Garda Vetting
- A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Subsidised meals
- Paid quality training
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunities for promotion within an expanding group
- Employee of the Month programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Service Related Bonus
- 1 Free Uniform/year
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme
- Free parking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.