Here at the Galway Clinic our vision is to excel and deliver World-Class Nursing.
Person centred care is our priority.
We care for our Nursing Team to enable them to care for our patients. You will experience state of the art facilities, low patient to nurse ratios and Ireland’s first and only complete electronic patient record. The Galway Clinic is also a centre for learning for undergraduate/Post-Graduate Nursing, Medicine and Allied Health Care Professionals.
To ensure our vision of excellence in patient care, we wish to attract high quality candidates and offer the following:
- Very Competitive salary rates
- Benefit of both specialised allowances and location allowances for staff within specialist areas
- Supported professional development
- Support Post-Graduate education feeds and study leave
- Opportunities for internal transfer and specialist training
- Relocation package
Staff Nurses Required in the following areas:
- Emergency Room
- Be registered or eligible to register in the General Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
Have at least 2 years post registration experience – ideally
The Galway Clinic is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.