We are now looking for kind and reliable Healthcare Assistants, for Nursing homes. We have full and part time positions available.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a supportive environment whilst working with an experienced team of Healthcare Professionals in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting the nursing staff in providing high-quality holistic care to our residents
- Ensuring residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while maintaining the resident’s dignity at all time
- Assisting residents with eating and drinking in line with their nutrition needs
- Assisting residents with mobilizing as appropriate and using correct aids
- Escorting or/and transfer residents as directed by the Nursing staff
- Assisting in End of Life Care
- Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management.
Qualifications and Skills
- QQI/FETAC qualification OR relative experience in a similar environment.
- Practical experience in a caring capacity desired.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Be comfortable working in a sometimes, challenging environment.
- Have a good level of English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Availability to work varied shift patterns days, nights & weekends, across Monday to Sunday.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Garda Vetting
- A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid quality training
- Continuous professional development
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support (Preferred) or similar
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.