One of Ireland’s leading residential homes for the older person. We provide dedicated care, and a safe and welcoming home for all our Residents. Our ethos is to create a home from home for our clients, where they can live life to the full, with support and respect, whilst enjoying building relationships with all our staff.
W pride ourselves on having the most passionate Nursing Team in the industry delivering the highest standard of quality care to our residents, focusing on their happiness, wellbeing and comfort.
We are currently seeking skilled Registered Staff Nurses to join our Nursing Team who will contribute to delivering the high standards of care to our residents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day supervision of the healthcare staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision making ability
- A qualification in Gerontology desirable, but not essential.
- Availability to work varied shift patterns, across Monday to Sunday.
- Full driver licence & own transport
Relevant Qualifications Necessary
- Practical experience in a caring capacity desired.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Be comfortable working in a sometimes, challenging environment.
- Have a good level of English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Availability to work varied shift patterns days, nights & weekends, across Monday to Sunday.
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
What we offer
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Garda Vetting
- A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Subsidised meals Paid quality training
- Continuous professional development
- Opportunities for promotion within an expanding group
- Extensive in-house training (NMBI approved)
- Employee of the Month programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Service Related Bonus
- 1 Free Uniform/year
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme
- Free parking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.