Brindley Healthcare We offer resident focused person centred care to the highest standards in luxurious surroundings. Our dedicated and skilled staff are committed to ensuring that we meet the needs of our residents in accordance with our ethos and vision. Our purpose built, state of the art residential care homes are set in landscaped gardens within walking distance of local amenities.
The Care Manager is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery to all our home care customers within the company. They provide leadership and management to all office and care staff. They are responsible for the implementation of all Manor Homecare/Brindley Healthcare policies and procedures, protocols and guidance.
Essential qualities of a Care Manager include the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience, ability to positively influence people, good negotiating skills, excellent planning, organisational and listening skills.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include
- Plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensuring compliance with safeguarding systems
- Liaise with all Health Care Professionals
- Implement induction programmes
- Identify staff training need and provide accordingly
- Assist in Recruitment, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
Qualifications & Experience
- A Healthcare Management/Business qualification is desirable
- This position is available on a full time/part-time basis
- Flexible working hours
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.