Full-Time Qualified Nurses for immediate vacancies in Sligo, Ireland
Applications from Nurses who are already registered with the Irish Nursing Board are especially welcome for filling immediate vacancies
Benefits include:Permanent full time and part-time positions available Flexible Working Arrangements available.Structured induction, adaptation and Orientation Programmes€1,500 Relocation payment for Staff Nurses from Overseas and further €1,500 Education bursary following one continuous year of satisfactory service Support for professional development, through Centres of Nurse Education Coaching and Mentoring Programmes Opportunities to Work/ rotation to Acute General Hospitals in Sligo, Republic of Ireland.
- Emergency Department including Minor Injuries Unit & Medical Assessment Unit
- Medical (Cardiology, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Stroke Management, Rheumatology, General Medicine)
- Surgery (General Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery)
- Intensive Care Unit & Critical Care Unit
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Paediatrics (General paediatrics & Neonatal support)
- Diagnostic Services (X-Ray Services, Cardiac Diagnostic Services, Pathology Services)
- Health & Social Care Professionals (Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Department, Speech & Language, Physiotherapy Department, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry)
Day patient Services:
- Medical Oncology
- Endoscopy Services including colorectal screening
- Cardiology Day Service
- Surgical Day Service including Gynaecology and Paediatric surgery
- Outpatient Consultant Led Clinics/Services
- Colposcopy Clinic (accredited by National Cancer Screening Services)
- Medical (Rheumatology, Diabetes/ Endocrinology, Cardiology, Syncope, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s disease, Dementia, Joint Medical/Surgical inflammatory bowel disease clinic, General Medical, Medical Investigations Clinic)
- Fracture & Orthopaedic Clinics once weekly from Waterford
- Obstetric (Ante Natal, Foetal Assessment Unit, EPAU)
- Dermatology supported from University Hospitals
- Palliative Medicine/ supported from University Hospital, Waterford weekly
- Paediatrics and Special Care Baby Unit
Confidentiality In the course of your employment you may have access to or hear information concerning the personal or medical affairs of staff/patients or other health service business; such records and information are strictly confidential and unless acting on the instruction of an authorised person, on no account must personal information concerning staff, patients or the hospital be divulged or discussed except in the performance of normal duties.
Job Revision This job description and staff rota is subject to periodic revision following discussion with the postholder.
Policies and Procedures The duties and responsibilities of this post will be undertaken in accordance with the policies, procedures and practices which may be amended from time to time.
Be a Registered General Nurse on the current live Register of An Bord Altranais.Have at least one years relevant experienceHave experience of working in a multi-professional environment IT Skills is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant experience