Full-Time Nurses required for vacancies in the UK
Cardiff and Vale UHB is a Smoke Free Health Board. Smoking is banned across all of the UHB sites. Staff are therefore not able to smoke in the hospital grounds or on any other UHB premises.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic Nurse who shows an interest in Wound healing.
- The need to be able to work flexibly throughout the week.
- Who can work well within a team and independently
- Who always works in a professional manner
- Maintains High Quality Care at all times
The successful candidate will have the chance to expand their knowledge and skills in Wound Healing with an initial induction programme and training. Once established further support will be given by the team to develop your career as in your personal development plan discussed in your PADR interview.